Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 6 update

Weight: 59.6kg (-1.4kg since last week, -7.1kg since the start)
Waist: 66cm (-4cm since last week, -9cm since the start)
Hips: 94cm (-1 cm since last week, -6cm since the start)
Thighs: 54cm (- 3cm since last week, -7.5cm since the start)
15th February

15th February











Training's been going quite well lately. I have max week all this week which just means I test out all my lifts to see how much improvement I've made. I normally do this every 4 weeks. The normal training schedule was interrupted by the squad session so the last max week was Christmas week and I was a good 7kg heavier. At that point, my snatch was 52kg, clean and jerk 65kg (both pretty ropey and the 65kg had a bit of a press out).
I'm pleased to report that day one of this max week went well. Stay tuned for a full progress report and details on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment