Monday, February 28, 2011

Weigh in 8: The dog ate my homework!

It's 6:39am. I'm confused as to who owns those feet, they may well be mine. It has taken me about 30 minutes to simply get dressed. I have to leave for college in 6, no 5 minutes. The location of the camera is a total mystery and my camera man is dead or asleep. He looks angry when I try to talk to him, I suppose he's asleep. Right, so no pictures today. I'm all bloated from the sodium in the damn hot sauce anyway. I'll lay off the sauce and get the pictures tomorrow.

Weight: 59.4kg (+0.2kg since last week, - 7.3kg since beginning)
Waist: 64cm (-2cm since last week, -11cm since beginning)
Hips: 92cm (- 3cm since last week, - 8cm since beginning)
Thighs: 55cm (-0.5cm since last week, - 6cm since beginning)


I retested my 500m swim time today, came out with 13:15 (previously 17:25, that's 4 minutes and 10s better. I'm happy enough with that!) I'll get through the rest of the testing this week and will hopefully have some illustrative videos for y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment