Saturday, March 5, 2011

The end: Isabel 2 and pullups

Tested pullups yesterday, got 6 strict as opposed to the 4 ropey ones I got at the start of this challenge
This was done after a full workout of snatches, and jerks. Not awful, could be better though?

Isabel 1: Wednesday 26th January 2011 2:52 (30kg, 30 snatches)
Isabel 2: Saturday 5th March 2011 2:22 (30kg, 30 snatches) 30second personal best. Sound!



Even if I had managed to bypass the brain, the quadz were burnin' yo! Seemed very easy at first but got extremely difficult after about a minute. Still, I'm fairly happy with that.

Right, It's all done and dusted. I've done my part and lost the weight, showed off my abs and improved all the parameters I said I would. It's now your turn- if you're going to donate, then just donate (if you haven't already) please at this link DONATE NOW! All donations are secure and go straight to Childline/ ISPCC, a great charity that has been Ireland’s leading independent children’s charity advocating for the rights, well being and protection of children for over 100 years. This means alot to me and I really appreciate your support.
All donations gratefully accepted. A reminder that all donations received through this website will automatically enter a draw for a portrait of you or a loved one, thanks to the wonderful and talented Daire Lynch (click this to see his art!).

No comments:

Post a Comment