Monday, January 2, 2012

Project Abs II, weigh in one

I've had another decadent Christmas and I regret nothing. I've put on about a stone and I don't care a bit. I've had the leanest, healthiest and strongest year of my life and I put it down to the success of Project Abs last year. In order to achieve any goal, it's important to be in the right frame of mind and what I find helps me to reach my body composition goals is a decadent Christmas then a lean new year. I find that letting my hair down a little and enjoying the festive season and all it's culinary treats is a great way to get me in the right frame of mind for a lean January. Towards the end of December, I am completely sick of mince pies and mulled wine and really looking forward to how great I'll feel when I start eating well again. For the next 8 weeks, this is going to be a log of my progress towards a leaner, healthier me. 
My numbers this year are pretty much the same as the start of January last year, the difference this time is that I didn't spend most of the year walking around at that weight. On the 3rd of December 2011, I weighed in for a competition at 60.9kg which was pretty much what I weighed for most of the year. I don't really have to do much to lose the fat this time; just by going back to healthy training and what has become normal eating for me, I should be rid of the Christmas excess in no time.

Day 1, weigh in 1
Weight: 66.2kg
Waist: 75cm
Hips: 98cm
Thighs: 59.5cm


No comments:

Post a Comment