Monday, January 30, 2012

Weigh in 5

I've upped my cardio (zumba and kettlebells instructors courses) so I had to take on a bit more carbs. I was feeling fairly zonked for a couple of days there. I think I was a little bit lighter prior to the extra carbs so I might be holding a bit of water. Anyway, numbers are still coming down and I have buckets of energy so it's all good.
I've been feeling generally much better since I stopped the Christmas gorging. My sleep is still a bit all over the place but that's probably because I haven't been very good about bedtime. That'll be my next step. I'm still struggling to kick coffee as well but I'll get round to it soon!

Weigh in 5
Weight: 62.7kg (-0.3kg)
Waist: 66cm (-1cm)
Hips: 94cm (no change)
Thighs: 55cm (-1.5cm)


No comments:

Post a Comment