Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weigh in 4: Plateau

I've been sticking to the plan and pretty much eating only meat, fruit, veg and nuts but I've still hit a plateau. It happens; I'm not worried. Weight loss is not linear. I've started doing a bit more interval training and I'm easing myself into it slowly but in light of this plateau, I'm going to rip off the bandage and just go for it and up the intensity on my conditioning work. My wrist is improving a lot so I'll be able to get back to my normal weightlifting training soon too. 
With regards food, I don't think there's an awful lot that I need to change. Perhaps I will drink more green tea (the odd cup of coffee is slipping back in!) and I'll pay more attention to portion sizes and eat slower. 
 
Weigh in four
Weight: 63kg (-0.2kg)
Waist: 67cm(-0.5cm)
Hips: 94cm (no change)
Thighs: 56.5cm (no change)


 

1 comment: