Monday, January 16, 2012

WEEK THREE WEIGH IN

This was a fairly easy week; I'm going back to eating normal after Christmas as opposed to starting a new diet so I wasn't expecting it to be very tough this time anyway.

A typical day of food for me would look like this:
Breakfast: leftover meat curry (homemade from scratch)
Lunch: Same as breakfast
Dinner: New meat curry
Supper: Meat curry
Snacks: small handful of cashews or almonds or walnuts 2-3 times a day. Mandarin before and after training and a protein shake after training too.

Meat curry varies from day to day, I try to rotate the spices, meats and vegetables I use. I quite like curry but this could also be stew, soup, chili, salad or just a mish mash of whatever meats and vegetables are on sale in the local butcher/ supermarket. In three weeks, I don't think I've made the same dish twice. Portion size is usually quite generous and as you can see, that's actually a fair bit of food for me. I work pretty hard to ensure I don't get hungry. I'm not training as much as I generally do because my wrist is still injured but I cycle about 40-50 minutes most days and I lift weights (front squat and deadlift) 3-4 times a week.

Weigh in three
Weight: 63.2kg (-1kg)
Waist: 67.5cm (-3cm)
Hips: 94cm (-1cm)
Thighs: 56.5cm (-1.5cm)


No comments:

Post a Comment