Monday, January 24, 2011

3 Week update

So after three weeks, I seem to have hit a plateau. As you can see from below, there's not much change. I haven't deviated from the eating plan at all, sticking to meat, veg and nuts. I've also cut down on fruit a little. Perhaps I've underestimated the amount of fat I'm using. 
The plan going forward from here is to use less fat in cooking and choose leaner meat. I'll have a look at my portion sizes too. I'm reluctant to cut out fruit altogether as the only time I eat it is before training and I find it gives me a nice little boost for lifting. I don't think a couple of oranges and apples a week would have that much effect anyway. 
To be honest, I'm not too worried. Weight loss isn't supposed to be linear and there's still five weeks to go. I'm also starting to up the volume of non specific training this week so hopefully that'll help drop another little bit.



Weight: 63.2kg (-0.2kg)
Waist: 71.5cm (- 0.5cm)
Hips: 98cm (no change)
Thighs: 58cm (no change)
24th January
24th January


1 comment:

  1. Every time I need to cut down fat for competitions it only really occurs after five or six weeks. No idea why but when it finally happens then it really hits hard and you lose loads of fat once you do it intelligently.

    ReplyDelete