Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1- Good start

I'm pretty pleased that I made it to bed by midnight last night and managed to get up fairly early today. Straight into the 10 burpees, great way to wake up!

Plan for today was to do my usual weightlifting training then go for a swim but the pool was closed so after training, I went on a big long cycle around Phoenix park. I will do the swim test tomorrow.

Food was fairly good today, not a mince pie in sight! I'm using green tea to keep me busy at snack times and it seems to be working. I'm not missing the sugar hit at all yet.
 
Pullups test: got 4 chinups and needed a bit of a kick. This isn't great considering only in November, I was doing 5 sets of 5 really strict ones but it's not surprising as I haven't done a pullup in about 5 weeks and I weigh about 6kg more than I did then. Check out the rad vid yo!




Finished off with 10 more burpees, 3 planks and a load of house work. Phew, wrecked now! I'll sleep tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment